Tax Planning Guide 2021:
2020 has been a year of challenging times for most as we all faced a world-wide pandemic. Now is the time to connect with clients, learn how their personal situation will be affected, and educate them on the recent tax law changes.
This full color 5.5" x 8.5" perfect bound informative booklet provides up-to-date tax planning strategies for individuals and businesses.
- Concise guide to Federal Tax Fundamentals
- Tax-related strategies for individuals, families, and businesses
- Calls-to-action throughout to increase client engagement
- Updates for 2021 include;
- CARES Act and the impact on individuals and businesses
- COVID-Related IRA Withdrawals
- SECURE Act, including IRA contributions and RMDs
- Achieving a Better Life Experience (ABLE) accounts
- FINRA Reviewed
- Include your contact information and logo.
- Include personalization on front cover, back cover, both or leave blank.
- Direct Mail Service, turn-key solution to save you time and money. Includes booklet, custom envelope, full addressing, and mail preparation.
- Kitting Service, includes booklet, custom envelope, inserting, and pre-printed return address.
- Bulk Shipped, booklets shipped directly to you.
Available in PDF format.